Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Golf and Beer

Amtelco has its bi-annual golf outing at 3:30 today. It's nice and tenebrous outside, so maybe it'll get rained out. Nah, that's not my luck. Actually, I hope it doesn't get rained out, because golf is better than work, as I've already admitted. Besides, I had a great deal of fun at the last Amtelco outing I attended during Summer '05. It's amazing how 3-5 beers during the course of nine holes can turn a Mr. Sad Golfer's frown into a freakish Joker's grin. After imbibing a little of the glee sauce, one doesn't mind hacking and slashing quite as much. Making a fool of myself?

Bring it on!

Joy derived from driving the cart is doubled, at least. Fair warning, squirrels!

I hope they have Whiskey this year.

I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

Gulp!

No comments: