Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Post-Christmas Post. Post.

15K Writing Challenge Update: 1036 words through day 8. The sad thing is I'm kicking Brady's ass so far. I've actually only written on two days of the challenge, including a solid output of 600 words last night, so it's not as bad as it seems. At this rate, I'll finish the challenge in only 115 days! Sweet fucking Christ that's pathetic. I smell a New Year's Resolution. Why does it smell like semen? Eww.

Since Jim moved out of the condo, I now have a writing room. Now I love the trusty green recliner in my bedroom, but there's something to be said for having a supportive, sturdy chair to sit in while writing. I successfully locked myself in The Writing Room for 45 minutes last night, allowing myself to leave only to retrieve Diet Coke or pee (there was no retrieval of pee, if you were wondering).

You'll notice to your right -- unless you're looking from the other direction, in which case it's one of those crazy mirror scenarios so I can't even begin to guess which way you should look -- the addition of a profile picture. Feel free to use it to help you masturbate. Really, I don't mind.

No comments: