Monday, September 25, 2006

It's Monday!

It's Monday, and you all know what that means: Monday night is just around the corner, which means gallons upon gallons of alcohol consumed out of black jugs marked XXX.

Joking. Actually I'm too into getting in shape to drink large amounts of liquor. I'm pathetic. It's the price I pay for working towards the Ultimate Man Bod (TM).

Today hasn't been too miserable so far, for a Monday. Our weekly software meeting lasted a delicious five minutes. Work's going well despite the fact I'm not presently working. Hey, I'm not some sort of machine who can work eight hours straight, all right? I need a little time to breathe, to blog, so I can return to programming with extra vigor and special sauce.

I think I need to come up with some fun theme for this blog, something that'll leave my audience titillated and aroused, something, more importantly, that will force me to write here more often. Cause my two fans demand it. While generally I try not to give a shit about other people, I've decided to make an exception in this case (or pretend to, at least. Did I just write that? Mental note: Delete this parenthetical aside).

I started writing some fiction last night. Hooray!

OK, gotta work. That's my blurb o' the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I check your blog every day. I'm glad it's back.