Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Now I don't want to get off on a rant here...

Adoring Readers,

It's 4:10 AM. I just wrote my Frisbee captain explaining I wouldn't be able to make our game scheduled for tonight. I realized while writing that I will've missed the Dane (and FREE BEER) both times this week, which hasn't happened in, well, ages.

Quoth the BT:
I can't believe I'm about to miss the Dane and free beer two times in a row. There's a little place I like to call hell. I just scoped it out with my ethereal binocs. It's more frozen than the oh-shit! gaze of a glacier-preserved, Pleistocene caveteen caught by his mom in the act of pretzeling himself into position for autofellatio.
Maybe it's just cause it's 4:10 in the A.M., but that shit cracked me up-- enough to share it with the world. Be sure to check out the wikipedia on giving yourself a hummer. Picture included!

That was the best metaphor ever written.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

No comments: