Sunday, July 23, 2006

Self Clown Love

The Ass Clowns convened last night for a little Essen Haus fun. This morning, I awoke with scratches on my shoulder, one of my pasty hands, my face, and chest. And those are just the ones I can see.

Make that a lot of Essen Haus fun.

As you might have guessed, most of these scratches resulted from a hundred pound woman bodyslamming me to the ground. I admit curiosity over the one across my chest. Did I mention my socks, shoes, shirt, and shorts were all downstairs in the livingroom this morning, despite the fact I slept upstairs in my bed? Apparently I just couldn't wait to take it all off and have my way with myself.

(I came at the same time.)

Anyway, on a completely different subject, I swear, please excuse me; it's time to tan some hands!

No comments: